Wednesday, June 9, 2010

a price compare book - call it what you like

My Money Saver

this is the price compare book. This is very important if you plan on doing some serious shopping. this book will save you a lot of time when you are trying to price match everyday items and items you usually dont buy. this will help you with the ad sales that are more like draw you into the store papers.


you can use anything you like, my book is small enough for me to take with me. you can also use a spiral note book. every time you buy something at the store you plan to do most of your shopping, for me walmart, write down the price and cost per oz. it will take a while to do this. unless you are like me and dove into this project. i grabbed a soda and walk around the store and got it done. this will come in handy when you shop and save. i learned how to form this post and then made it my own. check out this link it will be helpful.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5305721_compare-grocery-prices.html

No comments:

Post a Comment